We were up north at my aunt’s cottage last week, so I didn’t get a chance to post my usual Friday, I’m in Love. It’s been a busy week with my birthday + last week of dance for my daughter + trying to get caught up at home. My kids only have a week left before school starts and I am trying to soak up every last minute!
Affiliate links may be used throughout this post at no cost to you – you can read my full disclosures here.
- Reading: I finished The Gown (good), as well as The Rooster Bar by John Grisham (meh) and Who Thought This Was a Good Idea? by Alyssa Mastromonaco (loved). I’m currently working my way through Ladies Who Punch, (about The View) and I have a bunch more to get through, both from the library and on my Kindle.
- Eating: This Black Bean and Corn Salsa is one of my favorite appetizers to bring to a party! Definitely add more sauce than the recipe calls for (I usually double or triple it). It’s sooooo good! (You can find all of my tried + true recipes on Pinterest right here).
- Feeling: So, so proud of my daughter. She worked super hard at dance all summer and she was added to a new group for her competition team. I’m so happy for her!
- Loving: We’ve been watching Family Food Fight all week and really liked it. It’s nice to find a show that we all enjoy and can watch together.
Inspirations, Ideas + Favorites:
- If you aren’t already, I would love it if you’d give me a follow on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. I appreciate the support!
- I am running a giveaway for 2 strands of my favorite glass beads over on Instagram (that ends Friday night). Click on over and enter!
- When we were up north, the kids had so much fun making rubber band bracelets. My daughter was so obsessed that I ordered this kit for her when we got home. She is loving it! It’s definitely going on my go-to birthday party gift idea list.
- I tried this face cream in my Sephora monthly kit and it might just be my new favorite! I’m always looking for new beauty products to add into my routine.
- If you know me, then you know I love a good shelfie. Bookshelf styling is one of my favorite things to decorate so here is some inspiration from some of my favorites.
Source: McGee & Co
Source: The LadySlipper Blog
- GAP: Up to 40% most items + save an additional 20% off with the code SUNNY
- Target: Save $30 on this Keurig K-Mini Single Serve K-Cup (on sale for $59.99, regularly $89.99). There are lots of other great kitchen electronic deals here as well! Save an additional 5% by applying for a RedCard
- Target: Save up to 25% off on home items here.
- Wayfair: Get up to 65% off accent furniture and find all of their console tables on sale here. I absolutely love this blue one!
- RugsUSA.com: 45% off rug sale
- WalMart: Check out these JoJo Siwa sneakers! A few years ago my daughter would have been all over these! You can see the rest of their home, patio and garden clearance here.
Have a great weekend!
Enjoyed this post? Here are more you might like to see!