Happy Friday, my friends! Time for another round of my Friday Favorites. Come and see my favorite home decor picks for the week, read about the super fun gift we gave our kids for Christmas, check out a house that made my jaw drop open and get the scoop on all the best weekend sales!
*Affiliate links will be used. Shopping through my links adds no cost to you but helps me to maintain this website. As always, thoughts and opinions are my own!
This + That
I can hardly believe we are at Friday again and that we’re basically halfway through January! We’ve had a couple of sunny and warm-ish (for a Michigan winter anyways) days here and it’s amazing what seeing that sunshine does for my mood!
My kids started back at school this week after their 3-week winter break and it’s been nice to get back into a routine that doesn’t involve snacks and electronics every 5 minutes, lol. I’ve spent the week continuing to do my annual winter cleaning and organizing and I’m happy to be nearly done with it. Our basement was the biggest mess and after spending some quality time down there, it’s looking so much better!
I wanted to share this super fun gift that we got our kids for Christmas – it’s an AirFort! My kids LOVE building forts but I don’t always love keeping them up for days on end (or that I always seem to be the person who cleans up the mess at the end). This nylon fabric fort just inflates with an 18″ box fan. You just slide it over the fan, turn it on and the air keeps the tent up. It also has a piece of protective mesh that sits in front of the fan so no little fingers get caught. There’s plenty of space for both of my kids in there. The only downside is that you have to listen to a loud fan the entire time. But I think it’s a small price to pay for not having to do a big clean up!
I didn’t read any books this week but I did find out that the next book in one of my favorite series will be released next month. I’m still on the wait list at my library for The Twelve Dates of Christmas – hopefully soon since Christmas is officially over!
I read a Home Bunch post about the beautiful house I am featuring this week. Oh my gosh, my jaw dropped open when I saw it. Total dream home! Someone just take all my money and build me that house. Seriously, it’s gorgeous!
Click on any image to be taken directly to the item:
I loved the office so much so I sourced the chair for you here. Definitely one of the priciest I’ve seen but a girl can dream, right? This striped rug is a favorite – I have it in our laundry room and love it! As a coastal decor lover at heart, I think this rattan wrapped cocktail shaker is so cute! I also purchased this chain link a few months ago and have it styled on my foyer table. Make sure to sign up for their emails to get 15% off before you buy it!
Two of these white square frames just arrived yesterday for my family room. I switched up my photo shelves to all white frames for a more cohesive look and I like it so much better already. It still needs a picture but I snapped a quick pic to show you how it looks!I also sourced this super affordable, you-download-and-print piece of abstract art. When you’ve only spend a few dollars on it, there’s no guilt when you get tired of it and want to switch things up!
And last, these gold napkin rings are on sale, plus there is a 15% off coupon code (WINTERBLUES). Last month, I posted on Instagram stories about how every year I forget that I meant to buy napkin rings and then remember as I’m setting the table for Christmas Eve dinner. I think I’m going to snag these! At $6 each, they are affordable but still stylish! I put together a LiketoKnow.it post with lots of great items from Brooke and Lou! Don’t forget to follow me on the LTK app so you can easily shop my screenshots!
- Ballard Designs: Up to 25% off everything plus 10% back when you use your Ballard Designs card
- Bed Bath and Beyond: Save 20% your entire purchase
- Best Buy: Save $100-$200 on the Frame tv
- Brooke and Lou: Save 15% with code WINTERBLUES
- Container Store: Save up to 30% off Elfa closet systems
- Crate and Barrel: 5 days only: $40 in bonus rewards
- Kirkland’s: Save 20% off entire purchase with code ENTIRE + free shipping
- Macy’s: Save 20-60% and reserve now before The Big Home Event, starting Jan. 27
- Marshall’s: Winter Clearance – save up to 75% off home items
- McGee and Co.: Save on holiday decor, home accessories and pillows
- Pottery Barn: 20% off bedding and bath
- RugsUSA: Take up to 60% off
- Serena and Lily: Dining furniture specially priced
- Target: Save up to 25% off on pillows, lights and home decor
- TJ Maxx: Winter Clearance – save up to 75% off home items
- Wayfair: Shop the markdown roundup with daily deals in lots of categories