Studio McGee and Target have done it again! Read on to see which items are my favorites and shop the Studio McGee fall release!
Affiliate links are used for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosures here.
Studio McGee and Target have done it again! I am so excited for the fall release of their beautiful home decor line with Target. If you aren’t familiar with Shea McGee and her design company, Studio McGee, then allow me to make the introduction. Shea has impeccable taste and a cult following. When we went to Newport Beach, I made sure that visiting their store, McGee & Co. was on my list! Swoon, everything was so beautiful and styled to perfection!
The products from McGee & Co. aren’t always the most budget friendly so it was so exciting when they partnered with Target for the first ever Studio McGee release this past spring. All of their items have their beautiful style but at a much more affordable price point for those of us with smaller wallets.
The Studio McGee fall release goes live on September 13th. Everything is usually released in the middle of the night in the eastern time zone, around 2:00 or 3:00 am. It’s so painful to stay up that late but ordering right when it releases is the best way to guarantee you get what you want if there is something you really have your eye on. Last April, I stayed up and ordered right away and then went to bed. By the time I woke up that morning, most items had already sold out.
Below is a list of my favorite releases from the Studio McGee fall release. They have so many other beautiful pieces but these are what really caught my eye. I love that while Studio McGee doesn’t necessarily have a coastal style, so many of their pieces lend themselves naturally to it. Lots of texture and beautiful materials.
- Pillow: I love the texture of this pillow. It looks so soft and I also love the zipper detail.
- Nightstand: This navy nightstand is the cutest and I love the brass handles. Don’t forget that this could be used as an end table too!
- Sherpa Chair: There are three different fabrics/frames but like the pillow above, I thought this one seemed the coziest!
- Rattan Pendant: There are several different sizes of this pendant. It’s a perfect way to achieve a coastal look.
- Tall Dining Chair: I have been searching for a chair like this for my new dining room plan and lo and behold, I found it! I love when people mix and match dining chairs and these would be perfect on the ends of a dining table.
- Dining Chair: These are so pretty too! After seeing them, I am also seriously considering buying 6 of these for my dining room instead. I’ve looked at a lot of chairs lately and I can tell you that this is an incredible price!
- Sconce: I loved this sweet little brass sconce. It doesn’t even have to be hardwired which is great for a non-diy’er like me!
- Blue Art: I love how this artwork has a coastal feel. It would be pretty on a bookshelf too!
- Rattan Ottoman: This piece is on my short list. It would be great for toy or stuffed animal storage.
- Rattan Lamp: This is my #1 pick! I love, love, love it and will be staying up late so I can snag this! I’ve already got a spot for it too!
- Wood Bowl: Paulownia wood bowls are super popular in home decor right now (see my favorite shelf styling basics from Amazon to find more!) and they are usually quite a bit more money than this one. Grab some recycled glass bead strands and pile them in for a pretty display on top of a stack of my favorite coastal coffee table books!
- Rug: I love the natural texture of this rug. I had actually purchased a rug from the spring collection and was super impressed with the quality of it. It was unfortunately too big for the space and I had to return it but I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another one.
Do you have a favorite item? I’d love to know what you think about the Studio McGee fall release!