I’ve got my Friday Favorites + all the best sales this weekend up on today’s edition of Friday, I’m in Love. Read on for more!
Affiliate links are used for your shopping convenience. You can read my full disclosures here.
This and That + Friday Favorites
It’s been getting so warm here lately so we are really spending a lot of time in the pool. I’ve mentioned this before but I have been living in this swim skirt and this tankini top. Lots of coverage but still super comfortable.
I am also loving seeing all of my colorful flowers bloom and grow. I had big plans to do some landscaping work this summer but so far, I haven’t made any progress at all. After seeing this house in Nantucket, I really want to try and find a spot to plant some climbing roses.
We tried to finish up our laundry room makeover this week by hanging up the drying rod. Just as we were getting ready to go, we realized that our drill battery died. Did you know that you can buy generic batteries for power tools? I had no idea! We were able to get 2 replacement batteries from Amazon for around $40 vs. buying 1 name brand from Home Depot for $100!
This week, I was so inspired by Gray Malin’s Lake Michigan home remodel. Every room is just perfection. Gray’s photography is one of my faves – I loved seeing his work all over his home! You can save 20% off his photography + framing with the code HOME20.
Last week, I challenged myself to actively search out more black interior designers, makers and bloggers. I came across The Tiny Tassel and oh.my.goodness, her stuff is soooo cute! I’ve got my eye on a few things over there and I really love this tassel bracelet.
When I wrote my post about the hottest chick lit books for this summer, I also realized that John Grisham has a new book out as well (he’s obviously not a chick lit author, lol). I read Camino Island last year and enjoyed it so I’m looking forward to reading the sequel, Camino Winds. This week, I finished up Hello, Summer and reread one of my favorites, The Royal We, in anticipation of the sequel that’s being released in a few weeks.
I’ve noticed a few things on sale that caught my eye this week, including these Tory Burch sandals (I own them in black), these super cute earrings and my beloved Apple AirPods. I got them as a Christmas gift and I love them so much! You can do a curbside pickup and have them in time for Father’s Day this weekend! I’ve also got a list of the hottest sales going on this weekend if you want to check them out below!
When the quarantine struck here in Michigan and hand soap was impossible to find, I turned to Target and was able to get my favorite shipped out quickly. I am incredibly sensitive to fragrances so I’m suuuuper picky about things like hand soap, hand sanitizer and lotions. I love this RawSugar Lemon hand soap – it smells so good but it doesn’t linger which is my main requirement!
Last, I sourced several different home decor items that I’m loving this week. I did a splurge vs. save dining room post last fall and I’m thinking it’s time to do another one. Maybe for a bedroom? I really liked this coastal white side table (it’s on MAJOR clearance!) and this Amazon gold shelf is a great look for less option for this one from Ballard Designs. I’ve always loved this console table for my own home. But this white curio cabinet from Magnolia Home’s new line is my favorite. It’s quite pricey but would be beautiful in a kitchen or dining room!
- Ann Taylor: Save 40% off full price styles with code: SUMMER. Save extra 50% off sale styles
- Ballard Designs: Save up to 20% off plus free shipping
- Best Buy: Lots of great deals on iPads, AirPods, tvs and cameras
- Boll and Branch: Get 10% off your Father’s Day gift with code GOODNESS
- Container Store: Up to 30% off closet essentials, 20% off garage organization, up to 25% off toy storage
- Kirkland’s: Save 20% off one regularly priced item with code ONLINE20
- Macy’s: Take 30% off Macy’s Friends and Family Sale + 15% off beauty with code FRIEND
- Nordstrom: Huge clearance event – Save up to 60% off, plus get an additional 25% off for a limited time
- Pottery Barn: Save up to 40% off everything. Use code SUMMER for free shipping on orders $79+
- RugsUSA: Take up to 70% off
- Serena and Lily: Save on all lighting, now on sale
- Sur La Table: Save up to 70% in their warehouse sale. ENDS FRIDAY
- Wayfair: Up to 70% off furniture
- Williams Sonoma Home: Save 20% on bed, bedding, nightstands and dressers and more
- Zulily: Save up to 50% off on Vineyard Vines, Save on LeCreuset, Save up to 50% off Martha Stewart furniture
Have a great weekend!