It’s been a few minutes since I’ve done a Friday, I’m in Love post – my kids went back to school last week and we are all adjusting to new routines and schedules around here. Dance, football and soccer all start next week so it’s the (kind of) calm before the storm!
Affiliate links may be used throughout this post at no cost to you – you can read my full disclosures here.
- Reading: I have a post up about all of the books I read this summer if you are interested in some new suggestions. I have Light Over London, Roomies and My Favorite Half-Night Stand here at home, ready to get started.
- Eating: Summer’s over so it’s time to get back into the swing of healthy eating. I’m looking for easy to prepare lunch ideas like these Healthy Meal Prep Bowls or these Chicken Fajita Meal Prep Bowls. (You can find all of my tried + true recipes on Pinterest right here).
- Feeling: Sad about summer being over because that means winter is coming and I’m dreading it. I don’t mind fall weather though and I’m definitely ready to bust out my new Barefoot Dreams sweater and favorite leggings. Also, feeling pretty sore after going to my first Megaformer workout after taking the summer off. Yikes!
- Watching: I finally caught up on the 90210 reboot and I really liked it! I’ve also been catching up on Jersey Shore: Family Vacation (whatever, don’t judge me. Ha!). What shows do you like? I’m always looking for new ones. I tend to stream shows in the background when I’m cleaning or cooking vs. listening to music so I run through them quickly.
- Wanting: To actually decorate for fall! I usually skip it and move right on over to Christmas decor but this year, I’m looking forward to it. I shared a bunch of really cute + affordable fall home decor items that I found on the blog just a few days ago. There’s also some super cute new decor from Ikea that can totally work for fall as well!
Inspirations, Ideas + Favorites:
- If you aren’t already, I would love it if you’d give me a follow on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. Thanks for following along!
- I just bought this tomtoc laptop sleeve in mint blue and I really love it!
- I want to try this Cantu curling cream and see how it works. My hair is really thinning and I want to try and do less blow drying this winter and see if it will help contain the frizz. It gets rave reviews so I have high hopes!
- The 2020 version of my favorite planner went on sale this week and I had a hard time deciding which print to get. I finally decided to go with the Pink Pineapple design! It took me a few tries to find a planner I love and this one is it!
- I follow a bunch of artists on Instagram and wanted to share some of their inspiring work with you!
These floral, sailboat and ballerina paintings from Brooke Ring are so amazing!
I am always totally blown away by Alison Junda’s painting’s – they are so realistic! Meanwhile, I can’t draw a straight line with a ruler.
- GAP: Up to 40% off 1,000s of styles + save an extra 25% off your purchase with the code FRESH
- Haute Look: They are having an awesome sale on Hunter boots – up to 40% off select styles
- Target: You can find all of their deals here, including up to 25% off on home items and patio clearance items. Save an additional 5% by applying for a RedCard
- Wayfair: Lots of great Wayfair sales this weekend, including bedroom and rugs
- RugsUSA.com: Labor Day sale extended – save up to 70% off. TONS of really great deals this weekend!
- WalMart: You can find all of their clearance deals right here!
Have a great weekend!
Enjoyed this post? Here are more you might like to see!