It has been busy, busy, busy over here. Like crazy busy lately. I’ve just come to the conclusion that I’m going to be spinning my wheels on this blog until my kids are back in school. Here’s what’s been happening around here this week!
Affiliate links may be used throughout this post – you can read my full disclosures here.
- Reading: I finished Evvie Drake Starts Over this week. It was pretty good. Definitely not my most favorite book of all time but still worth reading. I’m trying to get started on The Gown again and just haven’t been able to get into it yet.
- Eating: This pork tenderloin recipe. I’ve been making it for years and it never fails to be good! (You can find all of my tried + true recipes on Pinterest right here).
- Enjoying: Baseball games and hanging with my dance mom friends while our girls are at classes. There hasn’t been room for a whole lot else this week! We’ve managed to do a little swimming and my daughter helped me “style” the kitchen yesterday so I could snap a few pictures. She was SO proud of herself and I loved watching her have fun helping me.
- Excited: To head up north with my mom + kids to spend next week with my aunt + cousin + nephews for our annual stay at their cottage. Lots of fun, laughing, crafts, swimming and no cable or wifi. I honestly love it! I’ll still be around on Instagram and if I can get my act together this weekend, I’m hoping to get some blog posts done ahead of time to post.
- Loving: This tunic dress from Amazon! It’s a little too short for my liking to wear as a dress but I wear it with my favorite leggings underneath and it’s perfect. I also bought this weighted blanket this week and I’m hoping it will help me sleep better at night. I’ll definitely report back on what I think!
Inspirations and Ideas:
- If you aren’t already, I would love it if you’d give me a follow on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. I appreciate the support!
- I’m sharing a few long-time favorite designers that I’ve followed forever! They are so talented and share the most inspiring pictures!
- GAP Kids: Extra 50% off all markdowns for girls + boys + baby girl + baby boy
- Nordstrom: The Anniversary Sale is now live for everyone, not just cardholders. You can see my picks from this post here. These leggings are awesome!
- Nordstrom Rack: Extra 25% off for the Clear the Rack event
- Target: Save $40 off $100 with the code COLLEGE. Save an additional 5% by applying for a RedCard
- Target: All other deals, including kid’s clothes and shoes, electronics such as iPads and Apple Watches and Xbox, can be found here.
- Wayfair: You can find all of their closeout deals right here! Lots of great savings on home decor + furniture!
- RugsUSA.com: Up to 60% off rugs, including jute rugs.
- WalMart: They have so many great pillows for dirt cheap right now. This one is a favorite!
Have a great weekend!
Enjoyed this post? Here are more you might like to see!