So, I didn’t get a chance to post this yesterday so it will have to be a Saturday version of Friday, I’m in Love. What can I say? I’m a rebel (with 2 kids home for the summer with crazy sports schedules that have me running in 10 different directions. Ha!).
Affiliate links will be used throughout this post – you can read my full disclosures here.
- Reading: I just got Evvie Drake Starts Over from the library and I’m excited to read it. I really enjoyed the sample I had downloaded.
- Eating: This fajita marinade recipe. SO good! We served it to our company last weekend and will definitely make it again! (You can find all of my tried + true recipes on this Pinterest board).
- Enjoying: Lots of smoothies with the kids this week. Our go to right now is frozen strawberries + frozen cherries + banana + blueberry yogurt + orange juice. (I’ve got another board with smoothie recipes right here.)
- Watching: The new season of Veronica Mars. I won’t spoil it in case anyone else is watching it but I found out about the ending already and I’m not happy about it.
- Feeling: So proud of both of my kids! My daughter is on a competition dance team and is taking a ton of classes this summer. She is doing awesome and it’s so exciting to see her come out of her shell a little. My son is playing baseball and had a great game last week. It made this mama heart happy to see both of my kids feel so proud of themselves and their accomplishments.
Inspirations and Ideas:
- I am slooooowly starting to pull together some travel guides. It sounds so dorky but planning trips is one of my favorite things to do. It’s a great way to pass the time on the elliptical machine! Leave me a comment below on which spot you’d like to see me cover first: Paris, Grand Cayman, Anna Maria Island, Florida or Newport Beach, California.
- If you aren’t already, I would love it if you’d give me a follow on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. I appreciate the support!
- I ran across this interior designer’s work when I was writing my Modern Coastal Foyer post last week and you guys, I think my jaw actually dropped open! The room below is everything I would want in my dream home!
- World Market: I have loved this desk for forever and it’s now 50% off!
- Anthropologie: 25% off the Bedroom Refresh sale.
- Nordstrom: The Anniversary Sale is now live for everyone, not just cardholders. You can see my picks from this post here. These leggings are awesome!
- Nordstrom Rack: Extra 25% off for the Clear the Rack event
- Target: Save $10 when you spend $40 on kid’s clothing, shoes and accessories. Save an additional 5% by applying for a RedCard
- Target: Home Deals including 25% off mirrors, 30% off select indoor and outdoor rugs, up to 30% off patio sale and clearance items.
- Wayfair: This closeout white 3 drawer dresser is great for a nightstand!
- RugsUSA.com: Up to 60% off rugs, including jute rugs.
- WalMart: I want this outdoor sectional for my own backyard! It’s so pretty!
Have a great weekend!
Enjoyed this post? Here are more you might like to see!